Driver for MFP Lexmark X522
- Virus check:
- Added: 12.02.2024
- OS versions: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista-XP
- Driver version: v4.2.1
- Manufacturer: Lexmark
You can download the official driver for multifunctional device Lexmark X522 from our website under Windows operating system without registration. Before downloading you will need to determine the version of Windows OS and bitness then using the table download the required driver.
After downloading the driver for MFP Lexmark X522 we strongly recommend you to read the detailed driver installation instructions to avoid problems, and in case of problems, please refer to the section "Common errors and solutions when installing the driver".
Download driver for Lexmark X522
| OS versions: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
|Lexmark ScanBack Utility to create Scan To PC profiles
|Network Scan Driver for Windows
|Lexmark Travel Print plug-in feature for Windows
On this page you can download driver for Lexmark X522! Download the drivers you need for Windows, Linux, Mac operating system for free
How to install a driver for Lexmark X522
- Download driver from the table for your OS version Windows
- Run the downloaded file
- Accept “License Agreement” and click “Next”
- Specify the method to connect the printer to the computer and click “Next”
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Restart the computer to make the changes.
Before installing a driver, make sure that another version of the driver is not installed on your computer. If it is, uninstall it before installing a new one.
Common errors and solutions when installing a driver
- MFP detection problem: If the device is not found, we recommend downloading a different driver version.
- MFP problems: If your multifunction device does not scan or print after installing the driver, make sure you restart your computer.
- Unable to run the downloaded driver file: In case the file does not open, check your system for viruses and whether the OS version is correct then reboot and try again.